Isolation, selection and identification of microbial targets
New marks for specific therapeutic purposes in human and animal health
- Study of dysbiosis in selected populations.
- Application of microbiological, immunological and cell biology techniques including "-omics" techniques.
- Partial and complete genome sequencing of microbial strains with probiotic potential.
- Characterization of the functional genome and protein expression.
- In vitro tests and techniques to confirm the properties of the selected strains and the mechanism of action
Clinical studies and clinical trials
Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of probiotic strains and of substances they produce, as well as its therapeutic uses in human and animal health
- Pilot studies for Proof of Concept .
- Design of Protocols for Clinical Studies, Clinical Trials and Data Collection Forms.
- Process for obtaining trial approval on the part of Ethics Committees.
- Selection of Research Centers for patient recruitment.
- Implementation, monitoring and follow-up of clinical trials.
- Microbiological and immunological analysis of the samples collected.
- Data recording and statistical analysis of the results.
- Final study report .
- Preparation of publication of results.